We value our app partners and want to make the app experience the best possible for everyone involved. App partners are expected to adhere to the Partner Program Agreement.
This page outlines some of the actions that could lead to you having your app removed from the Shoplazza App Store, having your API keys suspended, or being removed from the Shoplazzza Partner program. While this page presents a series of important guidelines, it's not intended to be comprehensive.
If you violate any of the terms in the Partner Program Agreement, then the Shoplazza Merchant App Experience Team will use their discretion to determine the appropriate disciplinary action. This can include:
- an email requiring your prompt attention to a situation with a set timeframe to take action
- immediate unpublishing
- deprecation of API keys
- removal from the Shoplazza Partners program
The terms can change at any time without notice. Any other behaviour the Merchant App Experience team deems unacceptable, objectionable, or harmful can result in the app being removed from the Shoplazza App Store.
- Continuous failure to respond to merchant support requests.
- Selling or abusing merchant data (part 15 of the Partner Program Agreement.
- Failing to provide consistent service, app often experiences critical errors resulting in support debt.
- Failing to provide enough time to sunset your app.
- No spam, illegal, or invasive marketing tactics (A-2). Emails, and SMS or text messages, should only be sent to merchants who have your app actively installed or have clearly opted-in to your marketing communications.
- No affiliate links in your app listing page.