As the primary way that apps and services interact with Shoplazza, the Admin API allows you to add your own features to the Shoplazza user experience. Considerations when using the Shoplazza Admin include:
- The Admin API supports REST API.
- This is a versioned API. Updates are released every half year.
- Apps must explicitly request the relevant access scopes from merchants during installation.
- Apps must authenticate to interact with the Admin API.
- The Admin API enforces rate limits on all requests. Note that there are rate-limiting REST API. All apps and services connecting to the Admin API are subject to Shoplazza's API Terms of Service.
Getting started with REST Admin APIs - Learn how to authenticate with the REST Admin APIs and start sending requests.
- Read and write Shoplazza store information, including products, inventory, orders, shipping, and more.
- Extend existing Shoplazza functionality with apps.
- Connect store inventory to other marketplaces with channels.
- Product — Access and manipulate a store's catalog using product and collection APIs.
- Metafield — Add metadata to store resources.
- 2022-01 versions of Open Api interfaces like Order, Fulfillment, Customer, Webhook, Shop, Comment, Script Tag, App Proxy, Price Rule, Discount Code, Data, etc. are under development, if you want to use the functions of these interfaces, you can use the 2020-07 version of Open Api