After your app is approved, you can market and support your app to make it more successful. By default, approved apps are listed on the Shoplazza App Store. By being successful on the Shoplazza App Store, you can get even more merchants to use your app, and you can promote and grow your business.
Shoplazza selects and features high-quality apps, expose them on the Shoplazza App Store homepage.
To get you started, refer to the following guides:
- Prohibited actions: To keep your app on the Shoplazza App Store, make sure you don't engage in these prohibited actions.
- Marketing your app through Shoplazza: You can use several resources to market your app to merchants in the Shoplazza community.
- Marketing your app externally: There are several ways you can market your app outside of Shoplazza. Marketing can help you find new users and grow your business.
- Managing app reviews: Merchants can review your app in the Shoplazza App Store. Learn how to get feedback and work with negative reviews.
- Supporting your app: Provide support for merchants who are having issues or want to get more out of your app.